Anyword AI can be a good tool for a lot of people and businesses — but it’s not going to be for everyone.
You may be running into one of these issues:
- Lack of consistency – Some chatbots and AI tools just delivery inconsistent quality. Maybe you’ve experienced this with Anyword.
- Technical issues – Glitches, errors, and outages could turn customers off if the AI system proves unreliable. These systems are still a work in progress. But you need a platform that will be as consistent as possible.
- Limitations in capabilities – Chatbots may not be able to fully understand or respond appropriately to some customer needs. There are still limitations to what current AI can handle compared to a human agent.
- Lack of personalization – Chatbots provide generic, programmed responses. They do not form ongoing rapport or customize interactions to specific customers over time.
- Cost – Some AI tools are more expensive than others, and you’re not seeing the value of that added cost if they’re charging for tools you don’t need. Anyword AI pricing, at the time of this writing, starts at $49 per month, when billed monthly.
In this post, we look at 7 of the best Anyword alternatives, no matter the use case, covering various pricing options.
- Jasper AI
- Smart Copy
We made Smodin to help all types of writers – from students to teachers to bloggers and other professional writers.
You can use Smodin to:
- Write articles
- Write essays
- Rewrite existing content
- Grade your writing (and improve it)
- Detect plagiarism
- Detect AI content
- And more.
This is Smodin’s AI chatbot, similar in spirit to chatGPT and Anyword, but with some differences.
Here’s how you can use it to write better content.
We asked Smodin’s chat to write a blog intro for the keyword “best vacuums.” But we also asked Smodin to help us enhance our own prompt.
Our first prompt was, “write a blog post intro for a post about the best vacuums.”
Smodin enhanced the prompt to this below:
What Smodin gave us was more nuanced and detailed. It’s going to help the AI tool write a blog post for us that works.
You can further customize this prompt by picking the personality of the writing and asking Smodin to factor in Google search results.
With the prompt ready to go, simply ask ChatIn the question. Now Smodin’s AI tool is delivering a quality blog post intro.
You also get a catalog of prompts. For example, Smodin offers prompts that can help you write Linkedin ads, come up with Tiktok content ideas, write SEO meta tags, and generate entire listicles.
Above we looked at Smodin’s chat feature, but you can also use Smodin to write full articles, grade essays, and more.
As a direct alternative to Anyword, you can use Smodin to write complete articles (perfect for blogs).
Here’s how to write an article with Smodin:
- Choose the language you want your article written in. It defaults to English, but you can switch it to several popular languages, such as German, Spanish, and French.
- Say what your article is about. If your article is going to try and rank for a target keyword, then we recommend you use that keyword.
- Pick how long the article needs to be. There are size limits on free plans.
- Choose if it needs an image.
- Choose if the article needs a conclusion.
After this, Smodin gives you an article outline. You can edit this outline until it looks like wha you need. Then you give Smodin the greenlight to draft the entire article using AI.
You can easily make changes, ask for revisions, and copy and paste the article out of Smodin and into your CMS.
Note: Writing school essays? Smodin also has a special AI Essay Writer to help students writer well-thought out and structured essays. Just put in 5 words describing your essay to get started.
One way in which Smodin is very different from Anyword AI is its AI essay grader.
You can assign a rubric to Smodin, or use Smodin’s default rubric, and then upload an essay.
Within moments, Smodin will analyze and grade the essay based on the criteria outlined in the rubric.
Your essay gets a letter grade and explanations for the grade.
This helps teachers spend less time grading, and more time working with their students.
This also helps students see how their essay is coming along – and what kind of grade they’re likely to get.
Smodin’s AI rewriter and spinner is a great way to vary your content and create new content. Smodin’s re-writer will retain the original message but give you new content that you can publish as your own. It can also help you come up with ideas.
In the image above, you can see a paragraph we wrote and then the re-written version on the right.
You can use Smodin to check whether or not a piece of writing has been plagarized. This is a big plus for teachers who need to make their students are turning in honest work.
When Smodin finds plagarized content, it tells you not only that the content isn’t original, but it also provides you with links to where you can find the original content.
Note: Students can also use this feature to find a missing source or quote.
Smodin can also detect whether a piece of content was likely written by AI.
For example, here’s a paragraph we asked ChatGPT to write.
And here’s what happened when we asked Smodin to see if that content was produced by AI or not.
Above we covered some of the main features of Smodin, but there are other things our AI writing tool can do.
- Generate story scripts
- Generate letters of rec
- Generate reference letters
- Write a personal bio
- Generate a thesis
- Write catchy titles and headlines
2. Jasper AI – Good for Multiple Strategies
Jasper AI is a popular content-writing platform for marketers and marketing teams. It uses the latest machine learning and AI technologies to help you create high-quality content.
Unlike Anyword, it offers a suite of AI-based tools for greater accuracy and speed. Whether you are a professional or a novice writer, Jasper AI is user-friendly and intuitive, making content creation faster and easier than ever.
Here’s an incomplete list of Jasper’s main features:
- AI-powered copywriting
- AI-led content strategy
- AI blog writing
- AI-powered SEO
- ChatGPT-3 integration
Jasper AI also has a range of features you can use to personalize your content and content writing process, such as:
- The ability to add images
- The ability to add videos
- The ability to add interactive elements.
As we said above, it’s a good option for teams as multiple people can collaborate on a project via its “Team Writing” feature.
At the time of this writing, Jasper has over 1800 reviews with an average star rating of 4.8/5.
3. Writesonic – Good for Marketing Writing
Writesonic aims to let you create high-quality, SEO-friendly, and original content in minutes.
Writesonic uses advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms – and you can use that technology to create blogs, email newsletters, ad copy, product descriptions, and more.
Here are the core attributes of Writesonic that contribute to its effectiveness as a good growth alternative for marketing personnel:
- AI Writing Software: Writesonic provides an artificial intelligence-powered writer, a tool that paraphrases content, a tool that summarizes text, and other features.
- Chatsonic: Chatsonic serves as a substitute for ChatGPT, allowing you to participate in conversations, integrate with Google Search, communicate with PDF documents, and generate images with AI.
- Botsonic: With Botsonic, you can easily create your custom chatbot, this is an ideal choice for developers or business owners who want to incorporate chat bots into their websites.
- AI Art Generator: Other than its text capacity, Writesonic can produce AI-based art and images. Simply instructs and preferences for style, and Writesonic will produce interesting graphics.
- Audiosonic: If you want to convert your written work into podcasts or voiceovers, Writesonic’s audiosonic feature will do so automatically.
Plus, you can also optimize your content (for SEO), get a readability report, and check for plagiarism.
At the time of this writing, Writesonic has over 1800 reviews with an average star rating of 4.8/5.
4. Copysmith – Good for Long Form Content
Copysmith* is an AI-powered content generation tool created by Anthropic.
It’s a good Anyword alternative for writers focusing on long-form content.
Here are some basics about Copysmith:
- Use prompts and AI to generate copy. Copysmith uses a large language model to generate human-like content on any topic with just a few prompts. This allows writers to produce content much faster than writing manually.
- You only need to feed Copysmith a few lines. It has an easy-to-use interface where users simply enter a few keywords or sentences to get Copysmith writing. The output can be edited and refined as needed.
- Ideally suited for blog posts. The tool is optimized for long-form content like blog posts, articles, essays, etc. It can generate thousands of words of coherent text.
- Human-sounding/natural content: Copysmith is trained on a huge dataset to produce high-quality, human-sounding content. The text it generates reads naturally.
*At the time of this writing, Copysmith is re-branding into Describerly.
At the time of this writing, Copysmith has over 25 reviews with an average star rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
5. Smart Copy – Good for Landing Pages
Smart Copy is an artificial intelligence (AI) writing tool created by Unbounce, a well-known site that has a lot of experience with helping companies increase traffic and conversions.
Smart Copy can:
- Create landing pages: You can utilize Smart Copy’s Classic Builder, which is a highly customizable drag-and-drop page creator, or you can utilize Smart Copy’s Smart Builder. The Smart Builder employs AI and Unbounce’s landing page expertise to create a swiftly optimized landing page.
- Write copy: Smart Copy can be utilized as a writing tool that generates.
- Optimize traffic: You can use SmartCopy’s AI to strategically direct traffic to the landing page that is most likely to convert them.
At the time of this writing, Unbounce’s Smart Copy has only 1 review with a star rating of 5/5
6. Rytr – Good for Marketing Writing
Ryter is a direct Anyword alternative – it’s an AI-powered writing assistant that you can use to:
- Create blog idea outlines: Rytr can brainstorm possible blog posts – perfect for helping SEOs, and Content Managers develop strategy and a content calendar.
- Full blog writing: Rytr can save your writers a lot of time by generating a full blog article. This is usually going to be an initial draft that your team can them refine and edit.
- Create a brand name: Rytr can suggest brand names for your business.
- And more.
At the time of this writing, Rytr has over 15 reviews with a rating of 4.6 out of 5.
7. ChatGPT – Good ChatBot Alternative
ChatGPT is a very common AI chatbot. Above we looked at Anyword alternatives that are more tailored for specific use cases – the way Smodin can help writers, marketers, students, and teachers, for example.
But ChatGPT is simply a chatbot that can integrate with a lot of different platforms. It can be a very useful tool, and is used by all programmers, designers, SEOs and, yes, writers.
Here are some of the main ways a writer can use ChatGPT
- Writing drafts and outlines – ChatGPT can quickly generate draft paragraphs, essays, articles, stories, and other long-form content with just a few prompts. This helps content creators skip straight to an initial draft.
- Brainstorming and ideation – The chatbot can help come up with ideas, angles, and topics to write about based on a conversation about goals and interests. Useful for overcoming writer’s block.
- Content research – ChatGPT can summarize research papers, articles, books etc. It can synthesize knowledge from various sources to kickstart research.
- Editing and rephrasing – Users can provide existing text and ask ChatGPT to improve it by rewriting, enhancing flow, adding details etc. Helpful for refining drafts.
- Unique perspectives – ChatGPT can provide novel points of view, make interesting connections between ideas, and add creative flair. Helps add originality.
- SEO optimization – Prompting the bot to rewrite content with specific keywords in mind can help optimize it for search engines.
One of the best things about using a chatbot (whether ChatGPT or some other tool) is that it can help get the ball rolling on your projects. It’s much less daunting than a blank white page.
But if you’re looking for more specialized features (such as AI detection, essay writing, and full article writing) then ChatGPT is going to be too limited for you.
What are Anyword alternatives and why might you consider using them?
When you’re looking for Anyword alternatives, you’re likely looking for either:
- AI-driven content writing tools that can help you save time and produce better quality content.
- Online tools that can improve your writing.
The best alternatives to Anyword can identify and correct grammar and spelling mistakes, as well as suggest more appropriate words and phrases to improve the overall quality of the content.
These content writing tools can benefit writers of all skill levels, as they help save time and ensure that the content produced is as accurate and error-free as possible.
What’s the Best Anyword Alternative?
Finding the best alternative and competitor to Anyword will really depend on your use case. For example, if you’re a creative writer working on a novel, then you might benefit from a completely different tool than a marketer working on an email newsletter sequence.
To start your AI writing journey, try Smodin. You can try Smodin for free, and you can use it to:
- Write articles and essays
- Grade essays
- Check for plagiarism
- Check for AI content
- And more.